Wednesday, January 19, 2011

She throws a good party, too

Sometimes I get myself into more than just the floral design for events. Recently, I played event planner for a cocktail party reception. My theme was "Cozy Winter" and I designed the floral pieces around that theme.  The stunning linens in pewter grey were perfect with birch branches and evergreens from California. Other tables had silver vases with white, grey and dark purple blooms. The warm twinkle from the crystal candles added the glamour and the chair covers blew everyone away as a very unexpected treat! 


I need credit some fabulous vendors for helping me pull it off.  The table cloths were from Apres and the black satin chair covers were from Lasting Impressions Weddings. The very fancy crystal votive candle holders were from MBellish.   It all looked amazing and I had SO many compliments - thanks for the help!










1 comment:

Amazing Flower said...

these flowers arrangement are so awesome. looks so classy and sophisticated.

<3 from Singapore Florist :)